Our client an insurance company and leading medical service provider with its presence in East Africa, registered by Insurance Regulatory Authority IRA with a focused growth is seeking for three Training and Recruitment Officers at Kisumu, Mombasa and Eldoret.
Job Related Duties:
- Recruit and Conduct training sessions to sales team force using a variety of instructional techniques, such as group discussions, role playing, lectures, video, team exercises and simulations.
- Bring up, mentor, motivate and challenge the sales team set to achieve targets.
- Team working to design, deliver and assess training programmes
- Producing training materials, including e-learning where suitable
- Designing induction training and monitoring the development of trainees
- Developing training appraisal schemes to match company goals
- Revising programmes to meet company changes or statutory requirements
- Making sure training is cost-effective and within budget
- Implement, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications in business related, insurance human resources, Industrial and Organizational psychology or related at Diploma or degree level plus 5 years training experience.
- Professional qualifications in insurance to a level of COP or ACCI and selling insurance to a unit manager position is preferred but not a must.
- One must have high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalis.
- Sense of humor, Self-starter with appetite for professionalism and Customer Focus,
- Excellent organization, communication, exceptional planning interpersonal and solid time management skills,
- Must be a pleasant person with an approachable attitude.
A starting salary of Kshs 60,000.00 that will be improved on performance among other benefits will be offered to the candidates with relevant qualifications and experience.
How To Apply